Faqs joneca corporation

Studies (Health Magazine) show one out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship to fungi and bacteria in air duct systems. If you or your family is one of these sufferers, studies show these conditions can be triggered by molds, dust and other indoor contaminants (Institute of Medicine). UV-C Light can alleviate your symptoms by attacking your triggers such as dust mites, molds and bacteria. By reducing the impact of these triggers, UV-C Light can alleviate the following:

Also, when someone in your household catches a virus (cold, flu) the virus will be killed off sooner. Before centralized HVAC existed, ill family members would often get isolated in a dedicated room, so that no one else in the family would get sick.


However in modern times, there is no longer a “sick room” because the air in all the rooms is pulled back into the main duct system and re-distributed everywhere in the house. With a Bio-Shield UV-C Air Sanitizer system, you can now create that “sick room” once again. The viruses lurking in that room where a family member is ill will eventually get pulled back into the duct system and be killed by the UV-C light, keeping everyone else in the house at a lower risk of getting sick.

UVV light refers to another wavelength in the ultraviolet spectrum. Some UV-C devices also produce light in this wavelength. The manufacturers of these devices promote UVV as an added tool for IAQ control, saying that UVV attacks microorganisms, chemicals, and odors. While this may be true, it is important to understand that UVV (unlike UV-C) will also “attack” occupants in treated spaces by adversely effecting human lungs!

The reason for this is that the shorter (185 nanometers) wavelength of UVV light actually generates ozone. This occurs because UVV light reacts with oxygen to break it into atomic oxygen, a highly unstable atom that combines with oxygen to form O3 (ozone). The American Lung Association states that “exposure to ozone causes a variety of adverse health effects, even at levels below the current standard.” And the U.S. Food & Drug Administration says: “In order for ozone to be effective as a germicide, it must be present in a concentration far greater than that which can be safely tolerated by man and animals.” The longer (254 nanometers) wavelength of UV-C light, by contrast, provides highly effective air, surface, and water disinfection without producing any harmful ozone.

A. PLUG INTO APPROPRIATE OUTLET This appliance must be grounded. In the event of a malfunction or breakdown, grounding provides a path of least resistance for electric current to reduce the risk of electric shock. This appliance is equipped with a cord having an equipment-grounding conductor and a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an appropriate outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.

B. CONVERT TO PERMANENT WIRE INSTALLATION 1. Remove Cord and Plug from the disposer – Simply cutting the plug off the existing cord is not allowed and voids the warranty. 2. Follow instructions below for Permanent Wire Installation instructions. PERMANENT WIRE

This disposer must be connected to a grounded, metal, permanent wiring system; or an equipment-grounding conductor must be run with the circuit conductors and connected to the equipment-grounding terminal or lead on the disposer. An acceptable motor control switch with a marked off position shall be provided at the time of installation to disconnect the disposer from all ungrounded supply conductors. The switch shall be mounted in sight of the disposer or in sight of the sink opening for the disposer.

WARNING: Electric Shock Turn off power before installing or servicing disposer. All wiring must comply with local electrical codes. Do not connect electrical current at main breaker panel until adequate ground is established. Inadequate connection of the ground wire can result in a risk of electric shock. Consult with a certified electrician or tradesman if there is any doubt whether the disposer in inadequately grounded. Your disposer must be adequately grounded.

If your power supply cable does not include a grounding wire, one must be provided. Attach a copper wire securely to the disposer ground screw and attach other end of ground wire to a metal cold water pipe. Do not attach ground wire to a gas supply pipe. Use only UL Listed grounding clamp. If plastic pipe is used in your home, a qualified electrician should install a proper ground.

A. PLUG INTO APPROPRIATE OUTLET This appliance must be grounded. In the event of a malfunction or breakdown, grounding provides a path of least resistance for electric current to reduce the risk of electric shock. This appliance is equipped with a cord having an equipment-grounding conductor and a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an appropriate outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.

B. CONVERT TO PERMANENT WIRE INSTALLATION 1. Remove Cord and Plug from the disposer – Simply cutting the plug off the existing cord is not allowed and voids the warranty. 2. Follow instructions below for Permanent Wire Installation instructions. PERMANENT WIRE

This disposer must be connected to a grounded, metal, permanent wiring system; or an equipment-grounding conductor must be run with the circuit conductors and connected to the equipment-grounding terminal or lead on the disposer. An acceptable motor control switch with a marked off position shall be provided at the time of installation to disconnect the disposer from all ungrounded supply conductors. The switch shall be mounted in sight of the disposer or in sight of the sink opening for the disposer.

WARNING: Electric Shock Turn off power before installing or servicing disposer. All wiring must comply with local electrical codes. Do not connect electrical current at main breaker panel until adequate ground is established. Inadequate connection of the ground wire can result in a risk of electric shock. Consult with a certified electrician or tradesman if there is any doubt whether the disposer in inadequately grounded. Your disposer must be adequately grounded.

If your power supply cable does not include a grounding wire, one must be provided. Attach a copper wire securely to the disposer ground screw and attach other end of ground wire to a metal cold water pipe. Do not attach ground wire to a gas supply pipe. Use only UL Listed grounding clamp. If plastic pipe is used in your home, a qualified electrician should install a proper ground.

The tap water first flows through a 20 micron particle FILTER to remove dirt, rust and other sediment. The water then flows into a carbon cartridge FILTER which takes out 98% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. The next stage of the process is FILTER 1 micron sediment filter or the Block carbon filter to filter multi-chemical compounds and suspension. The reverse osmosis membrane which will separate 95-99% of the dissolved contaminants from the water molecules. The contaminants are then washed down the drain. The next stage of the P-RO RO SYSTEMS process is the small CARBON FILTER removes the remaining traces of chemicals, tastes and odors.

The Reverse Osmosis water is stored in a 3.2 gallons tank. Inside the tank is a balloon-like rubber diaphragm, pre-charged with 8-10 psi of air. As the tank fills, the air pressure increases and pushes the water out when the faucet is opened. The final element of the P-RO system is a chrome faucet. It is installed on the kitchen counter or the sink. It is a dual action faucet offering intermittent flow (to fill a glass, hold the handle down) or continuous flow (to fill a coffee pot, lift the handle up).