Erowid psilocybin mushroom vault cluster headaches treatment with psilocybin

Offsite Resources News LSD cured my headache, Oct 8 2008, The Independent Low-dose psilocybin brings relief to cluster-headache suffers, Jun 4 2008, Las Cruces Sun-News Dropping acid may help headaches, Sep 13 2006, BioEd Online Headache sufferers flout new drug law, Aug 2 2005 – MAPS Cluster Headache Research Page Articles in this document: Flash’s Method for Using Psilocybin Mushrooms to Treat Cluster Headaches Flash’s Successful Experience Personal History & Comments about Psilocybin & LSD Additional Comments Additional Comments 3 Flash’s Comments 4 Note to MAPS Note to Dr Urban of Diamond Headache Clinic Pinkshark’s Comments Pinkshark’s Comments 2 Pinkshark Comments 3 Rider’s Experience Monique & Greg’s Experience Flash’s Method for Using Psilocybin Mushrooms to Treat Cluster Headaches

Greg has had the CH’s for 20 years. He gets them exactly 12 months from the time they end the previous year and they last three months. So if he got them this year in Jan. they would normally end in April then the following year begin in April go until July and then begin the following year in July. This has been the pattern all along without exception until he was put on Sibellium (a preventative) which put him into remission for approx. 32 months. When he came off of it they began again within 14 days. He didn’t want to keep taking it because of the side effects of which neither of us can remember anymore, that was the spring of 92. The CH’s then went back to the same pattern.

The frequency of the CH’s were as follows. The first two weeks usually were 2 -3 a day but still able to sleep in bed for the night. Followed by a rapid increase to 5-10 which would also be during the night. He could no longer, once into the third week, sleep laying down, or for anymore than an hour at a time. Just prior to taking the treatment he was getting them so close together that at times they seemed like one long one with the ebbing only lasting 5-10 minutes until he was back into a Kip10++ which would include vomiting. (Which he does when the pain becomes too intense) The day before the treatment he had a CH that seemingly lasted 9 1/2 hours. No meds taken.

We were given approx. 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried stems/no caps. We diluted it quite a bit mixed with four cups of water, put into boiling water and simmered for 15 minutes. He had a bad one coming on and he drank half of it 1 1/2 cups. He was in full swing and sitting rocking back and fourth crying and moaning for about 10 minutes.

He complained about being cold, very cold, rocking with his head clenched in his hands from a sitting up position to his head on his knees and up again, moaning, "oh God, oh God" then he came up and said "oh MY GOD!" It was gone, between being in an upright position and rocking forward to his knees it disappeared! He was rubbing his head and smiling and wiping tears away, and saying "I can’t believe I was just suffering so much! It’s gone, completely, it’s gone!" Big smiles, lots of hugs and kisses, much celebrating and then the giggles set in! 🙂 Many many giggles and then a few hallucinations when he closed his eyes he saw houses with different colored lights on them and didn’t like that until I told him to enjoy the show. He was fine then. We went to bed and slept soundly for about 6 hours. He then woke up with another whopper. I gave him the remaining 1 1/2 cups after five minutes BANG gone. Cold first then it goes. This time not completely he still had the shadow (heavy shadow he said)There were distinct changes in the headache itself. The stabbing pain in behind his eye was not as severe, somehow masked more so that if felt like it was not being shoved out of your head and not as intense. What he usually used was ice on his head and back of his neck, but this made it worse now, heat helped, he warmed his hands on a heated bean bag and then held them to his face. Physically of what I could see, there were also marked differences in that his eye did not water as much, his nose was not running, and the eye did not bulge or get blood shot. The other difference was that his eye did not droop.

We had no more left so before we went back to bed I poured more boiling water over the remnants and left it on the stove (no heat) while we slept. Two hours later he was up again. Keep in mind now how diluted this mixture has now become. Again I gave him a cup (3/4 full was all there was) and he drank it back. Again within five minutes it was gone. That was approx. 6:00am and he decided not to risk bed again. He was CH free for five days, but still had the shadow, not as bad.

72 hours after treatment. He had three CH’s very short about 5-30min. each. Only reaching Kip 7 at most. He slept in bed from 10:00pm until 4:00am when he woke with one that went upto a Kip7 only 10min. Went back to bed and slept until 8:30am and woke with one about Kip7 30min. duration. He then was shadowing at a Kip 3.

Only got less than a teaspoon. About a third of what the first batch was. We had read Flash’s post which said not take another dose for five days after the first so we waited that long. During a bad one about a 9 ~ I gave him the tea. Nothing. We waited and waited and it just got worse and worse. Finally after about 5 1/2 hours it ebbed and he went back to bed for a few hours. He was still shadowing and aching all over. After the 48 hours he began to get better and better. Still shadowing but only slightly and no headaches for 19 hours. He was taking Ibru. but I told him to stop so he will and we will see if the shadow clears now.

Greg asked me to write and say to you "Flash, thanks from the bottom of my heart and the depth of my poor aching head for all your help and knowledge and guidance! It has worked! No shadows no CH no nothing but sleep glorious sleep! I feel better now than I have in, well can’t remember when it’s been so long!" He had another cup during a particularly bad night five days following the last, a good tbls. of it this time and bang! Gone! Within ten minutes, nothing left but the smiles!

First time 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried Liberty cap psilocybin mushrooms. Obtained from a very reliable source. Put into boiling water and simmered for 15 minutes. (now discovered that should be boiled for 15 minutes did that with the second and third dose, much better ~ start with 4 cups of water and it will boil down to about a cup.) He got dramatic relief but it didn’t last.

I believe the smaller doses work but take time to build up. The one larger dose was dramatic, I thought the first time was amazing but this was unbelievable and so spontaneous that it seemed God himself had reached his hand down and dragged the demon out.

We are not recommending that anyone just go out and grab some mushrooms and try this. You need expert help. Our source is a family member who does this stuff recreationally for years. His supplier is a close family friend for 25 years. They know their stuff and we had constant communication with Flash for the whole thing. If anyone chooses to do this, be cautious, be wise and above all BE CARE FULL! Good luck! PFDANTA